Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hugh and Tammy Cherry

On November 20, Hugh and Tammy got married!

These two are such a great couple, and I was so excited to be a part of their wedding! They had an AMAZING wedding reception and an equally amazing wedding the next day. Tammy looked absolutely gorgeous, in her amazing dress.

Here is a picture of Tammy and her bridesmaids outside of the temple:
(Sarah, Heidi, Tammy, Julie, Elisha)


And a picture of us at the wedding reception (do I seriously make that face naturally?):

Sarah flew out for the wedding weekend, and we were so excited to have her stay with us. For some reason whenever Paige woke up and found Sarah in our house, Paige started crying. She was not happy to have her space invaded! However, the second we stepped out of the house, Paige loved Sarah and wanted to be held by her.

It was a fabulous weekend and we're so excited for Tammy and Hugh!

1 comment:

Jack said...

YAY! I didn't even know she was engaged! This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.