Tuesday, January 11, 2011

October 2010

Highlights from October 2010.

I learned how to check out ebooks for my Nook from the library. All blogging efforts went downhill after that.

At the beginning of the month Paige made some progress toward walking. She pulled herself up on a walker, and as it started moving she walked with it.

Paige and I went with some friends (Michelle and Gabbi, Chirsten and Henry, Eve and Alex) to a farm in Maryland for apple picking and to pick out a pumpkin for Halloween.

Paige loved crawling around the rows of pumpkins.

There were some farm animals there, but Paige didn't think they were very cool (she was a little too young) so we sat in the car to warm up while everyone else was looking at animals. Paige had a blast sitting in the front seat playing with my keys.


We didn't do a whole lot for Halloween, but we did carve our pumpkin (it looks a little blurred because of the candle glow):
And I dressed Paige up in her cute little pumpkin costume:


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Paige makes a darn cute pumpkin!