Friday, February 26, 2010

3 Weeks Old, 3 Weeks Tired

Yesterday Paige turned 3 weeks old. We're adjusting slowly to the new schedule and absolutely loving having our little Paige around. It's been hard to get good pictures of our little wiggly baby, but here are some of the ones we've taken.

Dad and Paige. I love how this picture shows just how tiny she is:


I wore this outfit when I was her size:


Paige in her bouncer (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Kartchner!):


I love when she grips my finger:


Tammy came to visit!

She likes to lay there watching the world:

She's so little! I love seeing her cuddled up in her car seat:


Hanging out with Dad:

I love watching her wake up. Big stretch!


We're certainly tired, but we love our little girl so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and tiny! They grow up so fast though so watch out. Glad you all are doing well.

Michelle said...

She's absolutely adorable. I love the last picture of her stretching. SO sweet.