Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Brison


At the end of February my parents came out to visit Paige.


Unfortunately, Jake was busy with a journal write-on competition, so he didn't get to do much sightseeing with us. But the rest of us got out to see a few sights, including a couple museums, a few monuments, and the Washington, DC temple.

First metro ride for Grampa, Gramma, and Paige.



Even though Paige was only a few weeks old her grandparents managed to spoil her. After she left she wanted to be held all the time like she was when they were here.

Come visit again, Gramma and Grampa!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How fun! I'm glad that you got some help for a little bit, and that you got to get out of the house! I know that felt so good to me after I had Gabbi - any trip out of the house was a big event. :) Isn't family the best? I'm glad you got to spend some time with them!