Here's a picture of me last Sunday at 36 weeks:
Paige has gotten so big that I am usually really uncomfortable. But I still have so many things to be grateful for.
1. Jake. He's fantastic. He is always willing to rub my aching body, carry heavy things for me, make dinner (even after long hard days at law school), pick up things I drop, and even put my shoes on for me. My hugeness isn't so bad with him around.
2. My new glider and ottoman. It's fabulous.
The countdown says there are approximately 22 days left. Keep growing, Paige. We're so excited to have you here!
6 comments:
Boy, I could use one of those onesies! I am so excited to see you tomorrow!
Hang in there, soon you'll have your sweet little girl and you won't even remember how uncomfortable she made you:) I love her outfits! So cute!
i LOVE that onesie!! i need one for me, haha.
you are so close!!
you look awesome!!! So SOON! And the onezie rocks.
That glider is SUPER nice! Wahoo! You are so optimistic. What a good hubby.
You look awesome! We're so happy for you guys! We'll be praying everything goes great! Hang in there--you'll be sleeping better (when you can) in not too much longer! :)
Post a Comment