This week I got a new job that I absolutely love! I'm working for Oberg Research -- a company that is hired to do audience research and evaluation in museums (my love and passion!). It's short term and I only work a couple of days a week, but I couldn't be more thrilled with it! Today while working I did several tasks that made me feel like I was back at the MPC doing assignments for one of my classes. It made me so happy and incredibly grateful for my previous training. Thank you Paul and the MPC!
Meanwhile, Jake is still slaving away at school. He has midterms next week (scary!) so he's just working hard. Go, Jake!!
2 comments:
Congratulations on the job, Heidi! That is exactly what you did your thesis on. I'm sure that helped a lot! Also, congratulations on the baby! You'll be a great mommy!
Congrats! Looking good =)
Post a Comment