I had a request to post my banana bread recipe, so here it is!
*Note: This recipe doesn't double well. If you want to double it (which I usually do) mix up the batches of batter separately.
3 large ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
1 egg
4 TBS butter, melted and cooled
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
Add nuts but they are optional
In bowl, mash bananas. Beat in sugar -- then egg and butter. In another bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda. Add to banana mixture and stir just until all flour is moistened.
Lightly grease a 9"x5" loaf pan. Pour batter into pan. Bake 55-60 minutes in a 325 degree oven.
OR use muffin tins. I like using muffin tins because it cooks much quicker, usually in about 20 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet I was just looking at my bananas and thinking I need to make banana bread. I am going try out your recipe!
Post a Comment