Sunday, September 27, 2009

Law School Mommies

As it turns out, several of Jake's peers have wives who are stay-at-home moms. Last week I went to the National Zoo with some of these other law school mommies. We left our husbands studying away at school, packed up the babies (ok, my baby was already packed up), and headed to the zoo.

This is Michelle and Gabbi; me and Paige (she's in there, I promise!); Christen and Henry; Eve and Alex; and Emily and Abby. We're posing in front of the cheetahs.

We had a fantastic time at the zoo, looking at the animals and visiting with each other. It was especially fun knowing that the zoo is FREE.

Me and showing off my baby bump.


After the zoo we went to Emily's house and spent the afternoon eating delicious food, talking, and adoring the kids. I had a great day and definitely picked up a lot of fantastic baby advice. Thanks, girls!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay for mommies and yay for friends.

HollyAdele said...

Ah, all packed up. How convenient...