Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can, be cheerful if it kills you.
Yay! Girls are so much fun to dress:) Congrats!
How exciting Heidi! What a thrill. Isn't is crazy now to know a little more about the little tiny baby inside?! Our due date was Jan 29th, but each ultrasound it gets bumped up a few days(by her size)....we tend to have big babies!
That is so great! Congratulations~
Yay!! Congrats Heidi, I'm so happy you!
Girls Rock!! :)
Congrats to you guys!!
Awesome! Hey, Stephen can marry your daughter...if you're into the whole betrothal thing... :)
Hey I just found out you have a blog! How fun! Congrats, girls are SO fun!! Hope you two are doing well in DC!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! Girls are so much fun to dress:) Congrats!
How exciting Heidi! What a thrill. Isn't is crazy now to know a little more about the little tiny baby inside?! Our due date was Jan 29th, but each ultrasound it gets bumped up a few days(by her size)....we tend to have big babies!
That is so great! Congratulations~
Yay!! Congrats Heidi, I'm so happy you!
Girls Rock!! :)
Congrats to you guys!!
Awesome! Hey, Stephen can marry your daughter...if you're into the whole betrothal thing... :)
Hey I just found out you have a blog! How fun! Congrats, girls are SO fun!! Hope you two are doing well in DC!
Post a Comment