Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Latest Project

I'm taking a Museum Projects class this semester, and I absolutely love it. In this class there are only 5 people, which is a nice size in my opinion. We're studying museum management theory (which is awesome!) and then we have several projects to work on. For the first half of the class we each designed and are carrying out individual projects. For my project I chose to rehouse and stabilize some of the Museum's basketry.


This is me working on one of the baskets. This picture was taken on a Friday night, and I was back there Saturday night working on it again. Partially I'm addicted to the project, but mostly it's just due soon and I need to get it done. Holly came with me on Friday and worked on homework while I did the basket (she took the picture above). Jake came with me on Saturday night and put in some volunteer hours helping me out. While we were working Jake commented to me, "You just seem to be good at everything you do!" That is completely false, but it was a nice compliment anyway.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I agree with Jake. You are so talented at so many things. Great job with the baskets. They need your lovin' attention!

Adrien said...

i think you're good at everything you do! i agree with jake and tammy both.
yikes...it's definitely crunch time for the projects...