Monday, August 18, 2008

Kartchner Reunion

Jake's family also had a reunion last week. This one came at a better time for us, because it happened right when Jake finished up his finals and I was able to take some time off work. Jake's parents and his siblings came over and stayed in the "Kartchner's Kabin" in Provo Canyon. This is a picture of the entire family in front of the cabin.


While Jake's family was out here we did a lot of fun thing, including spending a day at Seven Peaks (notice my amazing farmer's tan),




and climbing Mt. Timpanogos. This was taken before the hike



and this one was at the top.



It was great to able to spend time with Jake's family, and to spend some time doing "summer activities," because we haven't been able to do much of those this summer.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hot swimming suit! I love it=) Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Adrien said...

is that a byu sign at the top of timp? awesome. i'm glad you guys had fun!

Sourdough said...

I've been up top of Timp twice. First time in, um... well, a long time ago. 1975 I think. Glad you got there without falling off the cliff.