Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Cutest Kids I Know

Another perk of the Kartchner family reunion is that we got to see all of our nieces and nephews. They are without a doubt the cutest kids I know. I apologize to all of the other kids I know, but these ones are really cute.

This is Jaron tubing in a creek close to the cabin. He always wears these sunglasses!


This is Rylee in front of a waterfall that they hiked to.



This is Brinley (Jaron's sister) taking her turn with the pinata.


This is Will (Rylee's brother) in a tube at Seven Peaks.



This is Tyler playing in the sand at the playground near the cabin.


This is Jace (Jaron's and Brinley' brother) sitting in his grandma's lap.


We were blown away because all of these kids have changed so much since we last saw them. You have to admit though, they are really cute kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those kids are cute! I like your blog a lot. I'm happy to know that I made it on there as well. I'm glad you got to go to some family reunions. Let's set up a play date for Eli and Jake. That's what I told Eli we were going to do so they could play video games. It makes me laugh. I guess that means that one of us will have to watch them though. Too bad we can't leave them home alone or they'd get into too much trouble!
Cherie