Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Reunions

This month has been the month for family reunions. The first week in August there was a Brison reunion up in Oregon. Unfortunately, Jake and I couldn't get off work and school to get up there for that one. My dad and sister went and had an absolute blast. They came back with enough stories from it to make us all jealous.

After the Oregon trip Dad and Holly came to Utah where my mom was already visiting my grandma. Again the timing wasn't the best because Jake was working on his finals and I was busy with several work and school projects. Jeff and Erik (my brothers) couldn't make it out either. But, we did get the chance to see what family was here for a little bit. We went to a movie (Iron Man!) and went out to eat a few times.



This is us at dinner. Jake was locked away in the library during this. Dad and Holly also visited me at work.


It was fun to have some of my family out here in Utah!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Speaking of your family, I ran in to your dad at Target in Littleton and almost didn't recognize him without his beard! It was Mike who finally figured out who he was:) I wish I would have looked at this post a few days earlier, haha. Oh well! Looks like your reunions were great. Thanks again for letting me crash your ward all summer. Take care!