Friday, November 2, 2012

False Alarm

I had a check up at 37.5 weeks, and the amniotic fluid measured a bit low and Quinn wasn't moving much (which is actually typical in the mornings).  So my doctor sent me to the hospital the next day for a further test, telling me that if the fluid was still low they'd deliver the baby. 

So I went to the hospital the next day, a little bit excited to be potentially be having a baby!  But nope.  Everything was fine (which is a good thing despite the fact that I'm STILL pregnant) so Quinn has to stay in there a little while longer.  If she's not here by November 19, I'll be induced that day. 

While Jake and I were at the hospital, Paige went to hang out with Holly and gang.  Here is a picture of all of them together in Holly's car: 



Here is a picture of me at around 36 weeks:


It doesn't seem physically possible, but now 2.5 weeks later I'm EVEN BIGGER.

1 comment:

Christen Aubrey said...

OH... you look so great! Miss you guys!