Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Fun

Paige and I had a lot of fun this summer (poor Jake, had to work...). I picked up an extra job over the summer nannying two kids, Jake and Kaley. Most days, Paige and I would go over to their house and wake them up and take them to school/summer camp. Then in the afternoons we'd pick them up and stay with them until their dad got home.


Some days they spent the whole day with us and we did some fun things, like go to a splash park or swimming pool. Jake and Kaley were great with Paige and loved playing with her.




We also did a lot of fun things with our friends. Here's the gang at a splash park:

Gabbi and Alex:

Gabbi and Paige:


Gabbi and Abby:


Abby, Hayden, Gabbi, and Paige:


Paige loving the fountains:


Kate enjoying the fountain:


Paige doing the sign for "more" when the fountains stopped. She LOVED getting sprayed.


No comments: