We took a trip down to the National Museum of Natural History to see the new Hall of Human Origins. It was a pretty cool exhibit.
Paige and I posing in front of the elephant in the center of the museum:

Paige in the Hall of Human Origins sharing a camp fire with this bronzed ancestor:

I set her down for that picture right as a group of girls were walking by. The girls oohed and aahed over Paige and asked to take her picture. What can I say? She is pretty darn cute.
Paige checking out skulls with Daddy:

After we went through the Hall of Human Origins we spent a couple of minutes looking at dinosaurs.

As you can see in this (really dark, sideways) video, Paige was more interested in the floor than she was in the dinosaurs.
Oh well. She'll get more into museums as she gets older.
4 comments:
She'll definitely get into museums more with a mom like you! She is so pretty! And now I want to go watch Night at the Museum, even though that museum was in NYC.
What if she doesn't get into museums...?
Then she's dead to me. Just kidding. It's ok if she doesn't like museums. But who wouldn't like museums?! There's so much cool stuff there...
I can probably rotate and brighten your video if you email me a copy
Post a Comment