Friday, July 23, 2010

Jake's Internship

This summer, Jake has an internship with the American Bar Association. One of his assignments was to write an article for and edit their newsletter. Click on the link to check it out. It's so fun to see his name in print!

3 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Congrats Jake! Nice work.

Unknown said...

That is really cool! Way to go Jake! I hope you've been enjoying your internship!

Unknown said...

Heidi,
I usually would call you for something like this but my phone broke a while ago and I lost your number. Eli got an interview at George Washington medical school for October 12! We're really excited. We were wondering if it would be all right if he could stay with you guys for the night of the 11th. I know it's a huge favor, and we would understand if you can't. Also, if you're not able to, maybe you would know someone who would let him crash on their couch. We are so excited and it would be so cool to live by you guys!
If you want to call me back, that's fine, or let me know through the blog. Sorry this is so lame asking for a huge favor on your blog. My phone number is 816-807-4984. Thanks Heidi!