Paige also looks so cute in her headbands, and usually manages to work them down over her eyes when she's wearing them.
Unfortunately, spring means law school finals so the boys are hard at work studying. This week while the boys were at school the girls got together and dyed Easter eggs.
The EXTREMELY talented Michelle made these eggs. So cute!
Eve, Christen, and I are admiring little Paige on our first play date:
Michelle and Gabbi:
Eve and Alex:
Me and Paige:
Gabbi and Alex (who are so big in comparison to little Paige!):
6 comments:
I love the pic of Paige sleeping on your tummy. Sweet. Good times!
Paige is so cute! I'm glad you guys are enjoying nice weather finally!
Yeah Heidi! Congrats on the baby. You guys look great. And I know Michelle, we did some folk dance together. Small world.
Someday, I'm going to grow up and be you.
Paige is so adorable!! She is one beautiful baby. She looked really sweet in her blessing dress today.
Someday I'm just going to grow up......or............maybe not.
Post a Comment