Congratulations from you're Heal cousins! She is darling! Hope you are feeling well Heidi and that you both are getting lots of rest and enjoying your little princess!
What a sweet little thing. You two will be great parents, what a lucky little girl! Enjoy her! (And when you're up in the middle of the night know you aren't alone!)
8 comments:
She is just beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. You'll love being parents. Congrats!!!
She is so beautiful! Congrats!
May you get MANY naps to make up for no sleep.
What a cutie!! I'm sure you two are wrapped around her little finger. Especially Jake. :) Congrats!!!
Congratulations from you're Heal cousins! She is darling! Hope you are feeling well Heidi and that you both are getting lots of rest and enjoying your little princess!
Love at first sight is so true... "Having a baby is like growing another heart." Congrats!
What a sweet little thing. You two will be great parents, what a lucky little girl! Enjoy her! (And when you're up in the middle of the night know you aren't alone!)
Congrats!!! She is beautiful! I hope you are doing well!
CONGRATS! I love her already even though I haven't officially met her. She is SO beautiful. What a cute little family you have!
Post a Comment