We've had quite a few reasons to celebrate this month.
For one, it was my birthday! Jake made it a really special day. He took me out to dinner (twice actually...not on the same day though), surprised me with cinnamon rolls at work, and bought me Pride and Prejudice (the really long version). A lot of other people helped make it a special day too.
I applied to present my thesis research at a few different professional museum conferences and we had more reasons to celebrate when I heard back from them . I was accepted by the American Association of Museums and the Visitor Studies Association! Because of the cost of travel I had to pick just one, so I'll be presenting at the AAM conference in Philadelphia this May.
Jake also started hearing back from law schools, which gave us the best reason to celebrate. We've heard back from six (of the ten) law schools Jake applied to. He's been accepted to all six!
So now we just have to decide which one to pick.
Overall, we have lots of reasons to celebrate and many more reasons to be grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Way to go Heidi! And for Jake too. You guys are so smart! That's really exciting!
Congrats to both of you! That will be very fun for you to go to Philly. What is your presentation on? Also, way to go Jake (like we all had any doubt you'd get in to law school with all the hard work you've put in;)
Post a Comment