Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Break Highlights

Last week's Thanksgiving Break provided us with a much needed break from classes. Jake spent a good portion of it creating a computer game, which is turning out to be one of my favorite computer games. In this game each player is a cannon and your purpose is to blow up the other players. I'm so good at it, I beat Jake every time.

Actually, that's not true. He destroys me unless I get a few lucky shots in.

We also spent some of break working on law school applications. That was not an enjoyable highlight, but it's awesome that they're almost out of the way!

My family came to Utah to spend Thanksgiving here and we did some things with them too.

Erik and I jammin' before dinner:
This piano can do back flips.


Dad carvin' the turkey:

All of us at dinner:
I think Aunt Peggy is poking out Rusty's eyes


Pictures of "broom" (rolled up newspaper) hockey later that night:


Holly is posed and ready:

My good-looking husband and me:

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Pretty blog! Thanks for the update. I am sure you kick Jake's trash every time you play the computer game=)

Unknown said...

Those are cute pictures. Wasn't the break the best? That's so cool about the computer game. I want to play it, and I'm sure Eli does too!

Gramma said...

Looks like great fun! A break filled with family carries you a LONG way!
Love you~ Aunt Barb